A boutique B2B PR agency that celebrates creativity, innovation, and social progress within the media, marketing, entertainment, design and fintech sector is on the lookout for an Account Executive with prior PR experience either gained from an internship or a permanent PR position. They shape public discourse through narrative development, media relations, podcast production, social media engagement and events that stimulate debate. They offer a great work/life balance, the chance to work with people with a fabulous sense of humour, and run with ideas.
Role and responsibilities:
· Planning, organising and executing day-to-day work on your assigned accounts.
· Understanding the strategic objectives for each account, and keeping up to date with all external and internal issues that may impact on those objectives.
· Reporting to and working with your account manager/director to ensure a consistent and timely workflow, meeting all relevant deadlines.
· Promotion of clients via social networking, relevant websites and physical networking events.
· Recording PR activity & creating schedules.
· Press release creation including: idea conception, writing, liaising with client, proofreading, editing, distribution, and ‘selling in’.
· Client liaison via email and phone, and face-to-face.
· Ad hoc event organisation.
· Draw up media lists