A team of 20 spread across the UK and US is on the lookout for an Account Executive with prior PR experience either in the form of an internship or a permanent PR position. They work with consumer and B2B technology brands that are both blue chip and in their start-up stage. Whether its gazing into space, tackling cyber security problems, live blogging platform or AI their clients all have a unique position in their market.
They were named as winners in the STEM category of the 2022 CIPR Excellence Awards, as well as to have been shortlisted in the 2022 European Agency Awards for Best PR Campaign. This follows on from success in 2021 where they were named as winners in the Best Apprenticeship Programme (Agency) category of the Company Culture Awards. In 2021 they were also proud to have been shortlisted in the PRCA National Awards, UK Agency Awards, Marketing & PR Brilliance Awards and two categories in both the 2021 PRmoment Awards and the 2021 CIPR Excellence Awards.
Role and responsibilities:
· Planning, organising and executing day-to-day work on your assigned accounts.
· Understanding the strategic objectives for each account, and keeping up to date with all external and internal issues that may impact on those objectives.
· Reporting to and working with your account manager/director to ensure a consistent and timely workflow, meeting all relevant deadlines.
· Promotion of clients via social networking, relevant websites and physical networking events.
· Recording PR activity & creating schedules.
· Press release creation including: idea conception, writing, liaising with client, proofreading, editing, distribution, and ‘selling in’.
· Client liaison via email and phone, and face-to-face.
· Ad hoc event organisation.
· Draw up media lists